Monday, June 13, 2016

Cartoon Charicature


      Hello! It has been so long! I have doodled little stuff but I wanted to have something substantial to post here so I have something today to break this no doodle streak: 

Yay! More Daddy Hiddles! I got this idea a while back, I think around Wizard World (I didn't go, but thanks for asking), but I decided to work on it today because I don't want it to look like I abandoned my blogs and I've been bored in the afternoons lately although I have been doing more reading lately and that kept me entertained until I finished the book. By the way, I loved Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World, it's great. I also read a good portion of Sherlock Holmes stories in April/May and currently checked out a collection of love poems and sonnets by Shakespeare so I'm getting cultured over here. My sister colored the majority of this for me because my finger where the pen rests started hurting. Hope to be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment